Monday, April 12, 2010

Legos!

Goodness! It has been an exciting couple of days!! :) In a good way mostly, but I am sleepy, I'm always sleepy. Did you know that sleeping more on the weekends doesn't actually make up for the sleep that you loss during the work. You actually end up getting a sleep debt which is really sad because its hard to make up for that. Which is why I like to nap on a regular basis. I haven't the last few days and I think it is upsetting me. I am acquiring a sleep debt, no good at all.

It's been a lovely few days, beautiful outside! All sunny and clear and good smelling. Cirque Du Solies ( i think thats how you spell it) is also in town, I really want to go see them. I know some people that did and they said it was just amazing. I am rather jealous, unfair. But i am just a poor college student and can't get a ticket.

Something very exciting that I just found today is that a certain zoo actually made a zoo exhibit out of legos!! hence the title of this post. Its spectacular. :) They made models of certain animals that are extinct. which makes me sad :( I dont want animals to be extinct, I really love them. I love this exhibit because I love legos and I really really love zoos! I frequent mine as much as I can. So cute.

lego turtles photo

No comments:

Post a Comment