Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spectrum

In on of my classes today I learned about refraction and reflection of light. Which led us to do experiments with crystals and light to make rainbows. I just love how rainbows are natural and can be made so simply. They really are lovely. I dislike that class, but working with the color spectrum today just made me gleam with happiness. Light really amazes me, how we see everything is because of light reflecting off of objects. Which makes sense, but it just makes me feel like everything is glowing because it has its own life. That sounds ridiculous I know, but thats how I like to think of it. :)

I also went on a bicycle ride this evening. It was a beautiful day, the kind of day that I would like to associate with spring for the rest of my life. It smells so good, the air is clean and fresh and smells of flowers and fires. I just want to be outside and hit the pause button! so i can experience that feeling forever, because it just fills me up and is wonderful, i get all warm from my tooties to my head and this calm happy feeling comes over me. Just the best. If you have ever read the book confessions of a teenage wallflower i think, they say something like a song once made them feel infinite. I think I get that feeling too and I know what the author meant. Infinite.
I hope everyone can feel infinite sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment