Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

Once a century my friends.  I have been waiting for this day to come for years.  I think I joined the facebook group for it at least 4 years ago.  It is finally here.

The ultimate wish day!!!!! I am so excited!

I have been wishing at 11:11 for years and also convincing others too.  It is a very special time, I love it when things match up.  So today will be the most ULTIMATE wish day.  at 11:11 on 11/11/11 Everyone should make the most beautiful wish, for anything!  Because I believe that it may just come true. :)

Start thinking about your wishes everyone! It's almost time!  But don't worry if you miss the AM one just wait for the PM one.  :)

Enjoy this most beautiful glorious and rare day.

I am so happy.  I will be outside making my wish in nature. :)






Also Happy Veterans Day.  Not to take away from this, this is also very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment