Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kim K.: After the Wedding

Well, sadly less than a month ago I posted about Kim Kardashian's wedding.  It is now time to post about her divorce.  (her second divorce)

After 72 days of marriage the couple is filing for divorce because of "irreconcilable differences".  I am guessing he thought that she was a ridiculous fame whore and she loves the camera more than him.

Sorry Kris, it's okay though you are too down to earth for the Kardashian Klan or maybe you really are just after her money, in that case, bazinga!!!.

I feel good about the fact that my guess for under a 3 month marriage was correct.  I think I won a bet.

What's uber sad is that apparently Kris didn't know his lovely little wife was filing for divorce, he found out from the media.  Ouch.


No comments:

Post a Comment