Saturday, November 5, 2011

Great News!

Lots of things have been happening in the world lately.  I decided it's time to share some of them.

Number 1. Hugh Grant is having a baby!!! YES!, a little baby hugh grant.  I for one, cannot wait.  I love Hugh and everything he is in, he is just so funny and goofy.  He is the star of several of my favorite movies.  About A Boy, Love Actually, Bridget Jones Diary ( I know we all secretly love this movie) and oh so many more.


Hopefully his love child will be as fantastic as him.  I believe it is going to be a little lady.
Here is more of the story.



Number 2.  Taylor Swift Topless Picture Scandal?
WTF. I don't believe it.  I took a peek at the picture, not to be creepy but just because I couldn't believe it.  No way is Tay dumb enough to do that.  I don't actually think it is her, and according to her lawyers it isn't.  This girl just doesn't have the cat like qualities that T. Swift is so famous for.

Number 3.  TITANIC in 3D. Yes Yes, they are re-doing and re-releasing this movie in 3D.  It is of course costing millions of dollars.  Totally worth it.  This is my dream.  young Leo, saving lives and taking names, in 3 dimensions.  Could there be anything better?  I doubt it, maybe Leo in real life.
more story here.



Number 4.  Not about a Celebrity!  even better. TOMS is coming out with ballet flats in Spring of 2012!  I cannot wait.  I saw a preview pic, so cute.  I love TOMS but now I can love them even more with every outfit and dresses also!!! With the comfort of my normal ones, plus they of course are still ONE for ONE.  Now a little African Girl gets a pair of Ballet Flats and I will be happy to help.

I will be getting the Leopard ones first I believe.

YES

Number 5.  All the winter nail polish lines have come out and they are spectacular!!!  China Glaze has some lovely glitters that I would love to get more Christmas (hinthint)  Essie's collection is AMAZING.  I already own the majority of them, I HIGHLY recommend checking them out.  Wet n' Wild also just came out with Winter Glitz nail polish, yummy, they are all sparkley.

What an exciting month it has been!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment