Monday, October 24, 2011

200!!!!



I am CELEBRATING.  I finally have over 200 blog views for all time.  I know it sounds a little low considering I've had this for over a year. I apparently need to force more of my friends to start reading it, but i'm running out of friends who would want to read this.   But oh well, things are picking up now!! Thanks to you all.  So My gift to you  for viewing my blog and maybe even enjoying the read is....



THIS!! :) and THIS and maybe THIS too.



it's not too exciting, just some really great songs I have been jamming out too lately. enjoy and share.  They are all wonderful.  or at least that's what I think.

song one- Bon Iver- Skinny Love.  Song two- Something Beautiful- Need to Breathe.  Song three- Hey Yeah Cover- Matt Weddle.



KEEP READING this bad-booty blog of mine.  It makes me feel all fuzzy and warm and happy. like a cute little bear.

There are way more topics to come that might amaze you!




source

No comments:

Post a Comment