Friday, October 7, 2011

Rainbow Hunter

I saw the news about the first ever proven quadruple rainbow! How great is that!!!! :D nothing could be more exciting.
I would love to put the picture up but sadly it was only of 2 rainbows, because of how the light reflects the quad rainbows end up on the other side of the sky.

BUT! I do have this amazing picture! A RAINBOW SPECTRUM!

cirrus-rainbow2-110616-02.jpg


I also believe I found a future profession. A Rainbow Hunter. How amazing, I would get to follow rainbows and see them all. I already would consider myself an amateur rainbow hunter. I know my rainbow weather and my friends can vouch for this considering I have a rainbow watch text list.

is this not wonderful! It totally is. I love the atmosphere and the beautiful things it can do. This is all natural and perfect. Just like us. :)

1 comment:

  1. http://www.ouramazingplanet.com/rainbow-cirrus-clouds-circumhorizon-arc-1639/

    ReplyDelete