Saturday, October 15, 2011

Its Fall!

So I love Fall, it is hands down the best season out of the four. No arguments, I don't want to hear it! There are many reasons why I love it. So many in fact that I feel the need to list them.

Number 1. My Birthday. - this doesn't even need an explanation.

1.5- LEAF CRUNCHING. My most favorite sport of all time. I like to jump on as many crunchy leaves as I can in a row. The sound they make makes me feel strong and happy.

2. Sweater Season!! I love sweaters. It is like a blanket is hugging you. A snuggie you can wear to class and people won't judge you for.
I personally like to incorporate sweater thursday into my life.
Just wear one every thursday. Make it an epidemic.

3. BOOTS- BOOTS BOOTIES ANKLE BOOTS KNEE HIGHS SUEDE LEATHER RAIN BOOTS
all boots

4. The crispy air. Its so refreshing, it makes me want to sit outside on a porch swing with a good book and a vanilla latte. It is so nice to breathe in. Pure and delicious.

5. Shorter Days. Finally.

6. Awesome Awesome Holidays. Thanksgiving anyone? I like to eat myself into a coma. Pumpkin Seeds. Yes please. Endless amounts of candy to rot my teeth.

7. Gold. I want to wear it. All the Time. and I mean SPARKLY GOLD.

soooo many more reasons. :) But basically. It is Amazing. and I plan to take more walks in my sweater and boots with my van. latte so I can crunch leaves and breathe in the crispy air.

No comments:

Post a Comment