Friday, October 21, 2011

Scarf Me

I love scarves. They are so delightful. They have also been in fashion lately, which is odd to me because I feel like scarves should ALWAYS be in fashion. That is how great they are. They are functional & cute, which is often rare in accessories. I plan to wear them all winter long.
BUT remember, scarves are now sexy in every season! So don't stop after this winter!! Just make sure to not wear wool ones in the summer. :) That would be silly.

There are lots of types of scarves. I will name some of my favorites.


Driving Scarves- So Classy- especially if paired with driving gloves and big-ass sunglasses.


Circle Scarves! SO MANY OPTIONS. I have an American Apparel grey/tyedye circle scarf and it has endless options. they can actually be transformed into dresses. F-awesome.

Fuzzy Warm Scarves- Winter gets cold. why not keep your ear-zies and neck warm from the cold.

Long Scarves that can be wrapped in a million different ways for diversity.



This post was inspired by the new UNICORN scarf that I will be getting from a great company called Snoozer Loser! I HIGHLY suggest checking them out. They have some really unique prints that are Super cute.

Image of Folk Unicorn Scarf (Toast/Black)


No comments:

Post a Comment