Sunday, October 23, 2011

Magnetic Polish? FOR REAL!

Sorry to be blogging about nail polish again!!
I can't help myself. :)

So I was scoping out the Sephora website yesterday and I came across a new type of nail polish....

MAGNETIC NAIL POLISH!!!! in grey and purple. AMAZING. It is so amazing. I had to go to Sephora as quickly as I could in order to buy it. I'm in love. It is like magic happening on my nails. right before my eyes! and my magnet.

Sephora - check it out here. for realzies.

Magnetic Polish



The picture just doesn't do it justice compared to what it looks like in person. I rushed home to repaint! Watch a video of the magnet do its magic here.

I can't even believe this is now possible. I can only imagine what the future of nail polish holds.

I HIGHLY recommend going to get this, a little pricey but worth it. It looks f-awesome. I'll try and not be too lazy and post some pictures of my own nails.

I also like the grey better than the purple, it shows up better. I'm sure at some point there will be a cheaper version in different colors. But this is REVOLUTIONARY. :)


ALSO- super user friendly. :) I thought it would be hard, but they make it easy for us polish challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment